Rumbling noises from stomach - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i have been having this problem of loud rumbling noises from the left side of my stomach for quite some time now
User : they arejust too loud and it is embarassing for me to sit in office
Doctor : How long?
User : couple of years now
Doctor : Ok
User : i've been to some gastroenterologists, etc., got various tests done, took several medicines, but all to no avail
User : is there a way out?
Doctor : Ok you mean to say you have bloating
Doctor : and you pass excessive gas
User : yes
Doctor : and you have pain
Doctor : because of the bloating
User : no
Doctor : Bloating, burping and passing gas are natural.
Doctor : Bloating is the common term for gas buildup in the stomach and intestines.
Doctor : Fatty foods are often the culprit behind bloating. Fat delays stomach emptying and can increase the sensation of fullness.
Doctor : Life style modification is the key factor here
Doctor : here
Doctor : to reduce the embarassment
Doctor : In fact you do not need any medicine
Doctor : if everything is alright in the tests
User : but isn't borborygmi too disturbing?
User : what kind of lifestyle changes would u suggest?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red skin near vagina after episiotomy
- Stomach thickening and stomach noises
- Manthena satyanarayana remedies for sore throat
- Mando test for tuberculosis
- Chemotherapy stomach rumbling noise
- What does negative mantoux test mean
- Stomach virus stomach rumbling
- Esophageal spasms after gallbladder surgery
- Take out man sound
- Pancreatitis rumbling stomach after ercp stent
- Rumbling stomach noises ovarian cancer
- Nursing management for nephrotic syndrome
- Stomach ulcers and stomach noises
- White spots in stomach after endoscopy
- Excessive farting after food poisoning