Routine medical check up. Had high cholesterol. C reactive protein high. Will it lead coronary heart disease? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I have recently got a routine medical check up done
Following were the observations :
It is still fine
May I know your age?
but I have been given to understand that it should be 1 and 6 actually leads to coronary heart diseases.
The value is not alarming though
Yes, but taking it as a single criteria will not help in diagnosing anything
Would you need any further info, that I may provide and then you are able to suggest
Is it possible for you to mail me the reports?
sure.. I can
I will go through the reports and I shall call you
Is that fine?
cool. Can I send you the reports by eod?
Yes, you can send it
Please confirm your contact number so that I can call you
What time would you like the call?
Tomorrow morning 10am is fine with you?
Would you also be able to attend to queries for my dependants too?
Yes, you can call me at 10:00
I shall call you tomorrow
Thank you too.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why does the veins in my hand pop out when my blood pressure is up
- What causes physiological disease
- Causes of ear swelling
- Heart murmur with high cholesterol
- Medical term for high cholesterol
- Can people with heart stents ride roller coasters
- Will too much caffeine lead to an enlarged heart
- Usages of medications for high cholesterol
- Medication for high cholesterol and ldl
- What causes stomach discomfort
- Cough and pvcs
- Causes of dropping things
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy
- Does zofran cause drowsiness
- Link between high cholesterol and heart disease