Rotator cuff tendonitis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i have been diagnosed and i have rotator cuff tenitis and i have been going to therapy but it hasnt gotten better how long does tenditis usually last
Doctor : OK
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : and it is still grinding what should i do
User : 16 girl
Doctor : Maintaining as much range of motion as possible in your shoulder is important.
Doctor : Once pain has lessened, you may be able to tolerate more shoulder exercises.
User : will i need surgery if it doesnt get better
Doctor : Regular stretching and strengthening exercises taught by a physiotherapist needs to be done.
Doctor : Take simple pain killers if the pain is unbearable
Doctor : You ,ay also need steroid injections in your shoulder
Doctor : Surgery is usually not required
Doctor : Are you with me?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Scald to internal ear
- Itchy outer ear lobe
- Sounds irritating my ears
- Symptoms of rotator cuff tendonitis
- Seroquel syndroom van tietze
- Tight sensation around the wrist
- Shins are swollen and shiny
- Ear and jaw itching
- Throbbing and itching in left ear
- Swelling under the skin on the shin
- Tightness under skin in shins
- Calcific rotator cuff tendonitis
- Diagnosis of rotator cuff tendonitis
- Treatment and cure for rotator cuff tendonitis
- Rotator cuff tendonitis causes