Role of ultrasound in the diagnosis of colitis - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doc
User : i want to know ..
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help yu
Doctor : please proceed with your query
User : what is the role of ultrasound in the role of ultrasound in the diagnosis of colitis
User : and waht are the investigations of choice ??
User : you there??
Doctor : if the symptoms does not subside
User : means..??
User : blood counts will show changes in colitis..??
User : please type fast ..?/
Doctor : the need of scan is useful\
User : and blood counts ..will they show some changes ..??
Doctor : But it may not be choice of investigation
Doctor : yes the WBC is raised
Doctor : ESR is raised
User : if its not raised then can we rule out colitis..??
Doctor : We cannot
Doctor : The symptoms are more importnat
Doctor : than the blood counts
Doctor : The doctor treats the symptoms
Doctor : not the counts
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lubic jelly spermicide
- Testicular black dot on sonogram
- Diagnosis of ultrasound cancer
- Ultrasound shows thick endometrium diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnosis of Colitis
- Pelvic ct scan black spot
- Ct scan iodine contrast black stool
- 1 yr old swallowed petroleum jelly
- Red jelly like substance from rectum
- Black spots ct scan on spleen
- Ultrasound for hernia diagnosis
- Sugarcane juice for leucoderma
- Naturogest and progynova in iui
- Rib detail xray black spots
- Renal pelvis extrarenal ultrasound diagnosis