Risks of laser hair removal - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello doctor
Doctor : hi, please proceed
User : I I do a lazar treatment for my face and body
User : to remove hair
Doctor : ok
User : does lazar cause cancer?
Doctor : no, the laser treatment is saafe if itss done by authorized people
User : my cousin said her friend told her that she does a lazar treatment for her face, and she got cancer in her face
User : i'm scared, my appointment is nxt week, do i go on with it?
Doctor : because the laser will be at a mild power which just affects the follicle and not the dermis of the skin
User : what does that mean?
Doctor : ok, make sure its a genuine place and then proceed
Doctor : that is the laser should not get inside the deeper layers o fhte skin ,
User : i did make sure, but im still scared
User : how do i make sure of that ?
Doctor : you need not worry abou it
Doctor : you can make sure by
User : so what could have cause the cancer to my cousin's friend?
Doctor : avoiding the risk which you the laser
Doctor : can cause if it pirerces skin
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Laser hair removal risk kidney transplantation
- Susten 300 delay periods
- Satrogyl 300 side effects
- Laser hair removal on forehead
- I didn't stop smoking before rhinoplasty
- Will. be ok if i stop smoking one week before rhinoplasty
- Marijuana before liposuction
- Laser hair removal risks cancer
- Laser hair removal pregnancy risks
- Flucloxacillin before rhinoplasty
- Liver enzymes over 300
- Doxycycline laser hair removal
- Side effects ofudiliv 300
- Menstrating before rhinoplasty
- Udiliv 300 during pregnancy