Risks of bifascicular blockage in ECG report - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
User : hi doctor
How can i help you?
User : the ecg report of my father shows bifascicular blockage..just wanna know whether its serious or not and whats the treatment
I will help you with this?
User : thank you
May I ask you few questions to know about your?
User : sure
May i know the age of your father?
And can you briefly tell me about his symptoms?
User : 68
User : we got the ecg report today itself
User : he has asthama and blood pressure
Doctor : ok
Did he have any chest pain, giddiness or any breathing difficulties?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to get pregnant with twins naturally
- What does it mean on ecg when there is a blockage
- How does ecg detect arterial blockage
- It shows some blockage for ecg report
- How to apply melacare
- How to get my 4 year old to stop wearing diapers
- Blood pressure 136 59
- Blood pressure 136 52 low
- Is it possible to recognize heart blockage without ecg
- How to differentiate tb from fibrosis on chest xray
- Blood pressure reading 13599
- Ecg wrong report of blockage
- Blood pressure 13595 heart rate 91
- How to get rid of dissolving stitches
- Is 13595 high blood pressure