Risks of bifascicular blockage in ECG report - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
User : hi doctor
How can i help you?
User : the ecg report of my father shows bifascicular blockage..just wanna know whether its serious or not and whats the treatment
I will help you with this?
User : thank you
May I ask you few questions to know about your?
User : sure
May i know the age of your father?
And can you briefly tell me about his symptoms?
User : 68
User : we got the ecg report today itself
User : he has asthama and blood pressure
Doctor : ok
Did he have any chest pain, giddiness or any breathing difficulties?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eating bamboo pregnancy
- Banana mouth breaking out
- What does it mean on ecg when there is a blockage
- Adderall heart rate ms
- When gas problem can we eat banana
- How does ecg detect arterial blockage
- Slowed heart rate from adderall
- It shows some blockage for ecg report
- Toddler banana whrn fever and cold
- Adderall and congestive heart failure
- Is it possible to recognize heart blockage without ecg
- Addisons disease and atrial fibrillation
- How to treat baltod on penis
- Ecg wrong report of blockage
- Low diastolic from addisons