Risk of oily embolism - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
User : i don't know if i spoke with you few minutes ago.... anyway here's the problem: i've made an intromuscular testovis injection (in the buttock) by myself 4 hours ago. Now, i'm not sure about the correct procedure for "how to make an injection". I didn't "suck back" to see some blood if i hited accidentaly some vein. How long i have to wait to be save by an oily embolism? How many ml of an oily solution can a vein transport without risk of an oily embolism?
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : sorry for my english, is not my native language
Doctor : ok
User : i know about the risk of an oily solution just now!
User : but i know that to hit a vein is also rare
User : can you answer to my questions?
User : ?
Doctor : the amount that a vein can carry will depend on the size of the vein
User : ok, but i'm nervous about it... can i take it easy?
Doctor : wher you injected
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chest shoulder and jaw hurt
- Amniotic embolism risk factors
- Testosterone and iron deficiency
- Risk of embolism with abortion
- Tonsillitis and iron deficiency
- Why does vodka make my chest hurt
- Hot sensation in trunk and chest
- Iron deficiency and weed
- Cranial embolism
- Iron deficiency and sweating
- Swellings in iron deficiency
- Sore chest muscles hunched over
- Threw an embolism
- Pulmary embolism
- My chest hurts and my legs tingle