Ringworm infection on arm. Which medicine is effective? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
My wife has ringworm on her arms. Which medicine should be used?
Its been there for 2 days
no... it looks like one
there are red raised itchy patches with defined edges
What about the centre?
so it should be ringworm
the center is red in color
Does it have the same raised red patches?
What is the shape of the lesion?
one of them is slighly oval
Given the fact, that she has the same patches in the centre, it is unlikely it is ring worm
ringworm patches generally have normal skin tone in the centre
Its possibly an allergy
with some infection
This will reduce itching
But its a prescription drug and I cannot give it in this forum
Next is ABZORB powder
She'll have to use it 3-4 times a day on that area
Keep the area clean and dry
and she should avoid touching the area
will take care
It might be infectious
Thanks XXXXXXX for the help!!
Is there any other concern I can address?
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Medicine baby not moving arms and legs
- Alcaligenes faecalis vs pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Stasis dermatitis no energy tired feeling over weight
- Could a dark spot on my lip be cancerous
- Itchy legs at night red bumps burning sensation
- Medicine for stomach infection medicine
- Eating lots of food skin color changes to yellow
- Pain in the left arm took medicines no relief suggestions
- Arm hair sticks up medicine
- Bruising on arms bleeding using neosporin medicine
- Guillain barre syndrome affecting fertility
- Slow digestion symptomsbloatingstomachachestomach heavysome home remedies for treatment
- Herbalife affect birth control?
- Can taking biotin affect your period?
- Symptoms with pseudomonas aeruginosa in penis