Right treatment for 65 yr old with hole in heart - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hello XXXXXXXX .
User : Hello Doctor
Doctor : How can I help ?
User : Dear Doctor,My father ( Age:65) is having a hole in heart about 25mm since birth. Unfortunately we couldnot realized it in the earlier stage. After Angiogram test, Doctor has confirmed the presence of hole. My query is
1. Is it the right time for the Device Surgery as he is 65yrs old?
2. Will there be any benefit from the surgery? ( as he is quite fit now)
3. Which surgerys is at low risk? ( Device or OpenHeart)
Thanks in advance.
User : His BP is normal and no sugar
Doctor : 1) It is Quite Subjective and needs to be decided on the Symptoms of the patient.
Doctor : Certainly there will be Benefit from the Surgery.
Doctor : 3) Minimal Interventional Surgeries are very Beneficial considering his age
Doctor : They have been Answered according to your Order of Questions.
User : Thanks Doctor
Doctor : you are Welcome.
Doctor : Is there any thing Else that you would need ?
Doctor : Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skipped heart beats during and after exercise
- Lanka children skin doctor
- Wikoryl syrup dose children
- Is hole in heart treatment dangerous
- Treatment for enlarged right ventricle of the heart
- Sinus infection skipped heart beats
- Homoeopathic treatment heart hole
- Ondem syrup dose for25 year children
- Treatment for hole in the heart
- Tiemonium methyl sulphate dosage for children
- Sensation of pinching in chest post cabg
- Hole in the heart treatment medicine
- Rapid heart beat metallic taste in mouth shortness of breath
- Salt tablets vasovagal syndrome
- Children loose motion domstal