Right treatment for 65 yr old with hole in heart - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hello XXXXXXXX .
User : Hello Doctor
Doctor : How can I help ?
User : Dear Doctor,My father ( Age:65) is having a hole in heart about 25mm since birth. Unfortunately we couldnot realized it in the earlier stage. After Angiogram test, Doctor has confirmed the presence of hole. My query is
1. Is it the right time for the Device Surgery as he is 65yrs old?
2. Will there be any benefit from the surgery? ( as he is quite fit now)
3. Which surgerys is at low risk? ( Device or OpenHeart)
Thanks in advance.
User : His BP is normal and no sugar
Doctor : 1) It is Quite Subjective and needs to be decided on the Symptoms of the patient.
Doctor : Certainly there will be Benefit from the Surgery.
Doctor : 3) Minimal Interventional Surgeries are very Beneficial considering his age
Doctor : They have been Answered according to your Order of Questions.
User : Thanks Doctor
Doctor : you are Welcome.
Doctor : Is there any thing Else that you would need ?
Doctor : Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for acute unstable angina
- Drugs/medication for bicuspid aortic stenosis
- Drugs/medication for maternal hypertension
- Collapsed eardrum with hole
- Coldsore flucloxacillin
- Is hole in heart treatment dangerous
- Treatment for enlarged right ventricle of the heart
- Homoeopathic treatment heart hole
- Effects of entamoeba coli
- Drugs/medication for pulmonary vein ablation
- Drugs/medication for acute hypertension
- Treatment for hole in the heart
- Flucloxacillin treat e coli
- Hole in the heart treatment medicine
- Stopping xanax cold turkey