Right sided stomach pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : sir i have pain in right side stomack
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when are you having the pain?
User : and also some problam in urine
Doctor : Can you mention your age?
User : today on 2am
User : 20
Doctor : Does the pain go anywhere from the right side? Is there any
Doctor : burning in the urine?
User : no burnig but come litle litle many time and some soping insode
Doctor : Is there any fever, vomittings, constipation, loose motions?
User : yaa momiting continu on 2am
Doctor : I suggest that you consult a General Surgeon and get a Physical examination done. You may need some tests. Appendicitis has to be ruled out.
User : no mostion
Doctor : If there is appendicitis it is better to get it operated upon as it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for cervicalgia
- Stomach pain right side morning sickness
- Having hot flushes pains in my stomach
- Right side stomach pain poking
- How long will stomach pain go away after adderall
- Right hand side stomach pain
- Upper right stomach pain
- Hi i have a crampy pain in my upper middle stomach that
- Drugs/medication for acid peptic disease
- Drugs/medication for brain infections
- Drugs/medication for epileptiform seizures
- Frequent urination chest pain stomach pain
- Drugs/medication for drug abuse
- Nocturnal right sided stomach pain
- I feel a beating when i push my belly button