Right side jaw pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : hi, so i accidentally got hit in the jaw today at a concert. and i'm not sure how to take care of it.
where in the jaw you got hurt?
User : i got hit on the right side.
is it near cheeks or in the chin?
User : cheeks
was there bleeding from the site?
is there swelling, redness and tenderness present over the hurt area?
User : no.
User : i just feel tension in the muscles i think.
User : meaning it hurts to open it a good amount
is there difficulty in chewing?
User : a tiny bit of pain on the right side
take Tab Tylenol one tablet two times a day for pain and inflammation
do warm water compresses two time a day
if not getting better, get it examined along with doing an x-ray
and report to me in three days
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of follicular abscesses
- Is jaw pain a side effect of vinblastine?
- E-mycin 333 mg
- Jaw pain tachycardia right arm
- Co-codamol 15 mg
- Imdur 60 mg
- Restoril 45 mg
- Symptoms of chronic silicosis
- Cymbalta liver failure
- Symptoms of respiratory infection viruses
- Jaw pain in children both sides
- Fosamax side effects jaw pain
- Costochondritis symptoms with right jaw pain
- Symptoms of eyelid inflammation
- Symptoms of rectal tumours