Right posture for sedentary job to avoid back pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : i am working with xxx...i hav sever back ache
Doctor : Ok
User : now a days my hands even started paining
Doctor : Can you mention your age, gender, height and weight?
User : 22,F,166,53Kg
User : i want to know the right posture t sit n work
Doctor : Do you have any other health problems?
User : no
Doctor : You should always sit in ergonomically designed chairs, with uniform support to both the upper back and lower back , and with good arm rests.
User : how abt legs position?
Doctor : You should also take frequent breaks from sitting before the computer, every 1 hr walk a few steps at least near to the place where you sit.
User : can i cross the legs?
Doctor : Legs should be positioned flat on the floor. If your chair is too high for you then use a foot rest.
Doctor : Yes, for sometime
User : okay
Doctor : You should also regularly exercise everyday at least for 1/2 hr a day for at least 5 days a week.
User : i walk for abt 3 Km every day
Doctor : It can involve regular cardio exercises like walking, jogging, swimming or treadmill.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : If the pain persists or if there is any tingling or numbness in your arms
Doctor : then you should
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Harpies disease causes symptoms cure
- Can sinusitis cause costochondritis
- Vit d deficiency causing costochondritis
- Is my large goiter causing me to wake up coughing/choking
- Back pain in ict back pain
- Lidocaine injections for migraines
- Types of shoulder injections
- Inhaler spacer with mask
- Disadvantages of eating raw carrot daily
- Xopenex inhalation solution msds
- Lower back pain mid right back pain headache sore throat
- Shoulder trigger point injection
- Right side and back pain
- Right back pain hiv
- Right posterior back pain