Right lower abdominal pain, missed periods - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
User : i need your help
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : my gf has lower right abdominal pain and we dont know if its appendicitus or tubal pregnancy
User : it doesnt hurt when she pushes down and back out it hurts but the same as before
I shall help you in this.
User : and she doesnt have breast tenderness or random bleeding
Since whe is she having the pain?
User : since 3 days ago
User : and its been constant
User : its just above her hip
User : on the right side
Is she having vomiting?
User : no
Doctor : When was her last period?
User : last month
May i know the date?
User : we had un protected sex then she took the morning after pill
Has she missed her period this month?
User : but the morning after we did she got her period
User : then she took the pill just to be safe
User : and now she is having these pains ans it was the 16th
When was this?
User : her period then lasted 8 days
User : it was the 16th of last month
Doctor : Ok.
User : and now she is having these pains and im wondering what it could be
it does not appear to be appendictits.
User : so what do you think it is then
But if she has missed period this month,
User : she hasnt got it yet
User : it usually comes late in the month
then there are chances of pregnancy.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Increased serum prolactin level in man
- Normal blood pressure of 23 year old male
- Missed period lower abdominal pain
- Implanon and ulner nerve
- Natural ways to increase vingraf levels
- Lower abdominal pain not period
- Normal ekg but still worried about heart attack
- Lower abdominal pain no period
- Incontinence with tampon in
- Newborn buttocks creases
- Lower abdominal pain period
- Newborn hit head
- No period but very bloated at 45
- Does microgestin prevent implantation
- Lower abdominal pain and delayed period