Right knee injured, MRI says multiple ligament injury, splint placed temporarily. Advised surgery. Is it required ? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Are you there?
I am so sorry on this
When did it happen?
9th XXXXXXX 2013
Did you check with a knee surgeon?
Are you at the hospital now or back home?
You must get the MRI reviewed by a knee surgeon in view of multiple ligament injuries
my orthopedician told me to take rest for 6wks
then wanted me to go for surgery
But when is the surgery planned?
Are you seeing a knee surgeon or a general Orthopedician?
It would be ideal to see a Knee surgeon
The knee surgeon will be the right person to take the decision
If you require surgery, you may go for it earliest
but, a opinion from a knee surgeon is always better
can u suggest anybody in bangalore or hyd
Please give me sometime
Please confirm your contact number
0000 its my dad no i am dr sridevi and i am AAAAAXXXXXXX sister
Thanks for confirming the number
Is that all for now?
thank u for ur suggestion by when can i expect ur reply
We will call you now within an houw
ok thank u bye
Appointment fixing will not take more than 24 hrs
Thank you too
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of knee ligament injury
- Lightheaded muscles too tight
- Stiff neck and lightheadedness
- Symptoms of breech presentation
- Pulse like at the lower right ribs
- Symptoms of refractory epilepsy
- Knee ligament injury causes
- Symptoms of cervical inflammation
- Is it recovered with any surgery for ligament injury
- Olive like lump on neck muscle
- Diagnosis of knee ligament injury
- Symptoms of cholangitis
- Symptoms of spinal cysts
- Upper thigh ligament strain
- Treatment and cure for knee ligament injury