Right knee injured, MRI says multiple ligament injury, splint placed temporarily. Advised surgery. Is it required ? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Are you there?
I am so sorry on this
When did it happen?
9th XXXXXXX 2013
Did you check with a knee surgeon?
Are you at the hospital now or back home?
You must get the MRI reviewed by a knee surgeon in view of multiple ligament injuries
my orthopedician told me to take rest for 6wks
then wanted me to go for surgery
But when is the surgery planned?
Are you seeing a knee surgeon or a general Orthopedician?
It would be ideal to see a Knee surgeon
The knee surgeon will be the right person to take the decision
If you require surgery, you may go for it earliest
but, a opinion from a knee surgeon is always better
can u suggest anybody in bangalore or hyd
Please give me sometime
Please confirm your contact number
0000 its my dad no i am dr sridevi and i am AAAAAXXXXXXX sister
Thanks for confirming the number
Is that all for now?
thank u for ur suggestion by when can i expect ur reply
We will call you now within an houw
ok thank u bye
Appointment fixing will not take more than 24 hrs
Thank you too
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Almond delay the period cycle
- Symptoms of knee ligament injury
- Raw almonds and tight chest
- Almonds make my chest hurt
- High esr, crp and slightly high platelets
- Almond in liver cirrhosis
- Knee ligament injury causes
- Is it recovered with any surgery for ligament injury
- High esr and crp levels spine prostate pain
- Always eaten almonds sudden stomach pain
- Diagnosis of knee ligament injury
- Crunch sound when i wake up
- Foot crunch sound when twisted
- Treatment and cure for knee ligament injury
- Twisted knee crunch sound