Right hand turning cold suggestive of reynaud's disease - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi, for quite a while now I suffer from cold hands, and its almost always my right hand which is very cold
User : usually my left hand is ok or not as bad
User : but its pretty awkward when shaking hands or whatever else
User : I don't do much exercise so I don't know if thats it
Doctor : any other problem?
User : no, just wanted to know about that
Doctor : where aare u from?
User : england
ok there are many reasons for cold hands
like circulatory disorders
but in some persons naturally the skin is cold
User : ok
User : my hand gets really stone cold, so I doubt its just naturally like that, but I'll do some research into reynauds and see if its that
but as u dont have anytother problem other than cpld hand
it may be just natural in u
User : mhh
User : ok
Doctor : eat more fish
it has got omega 3 fatty acids which produce more heat
and also have diet rich in iron content
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- My right arm and hand are cold
- Is headache a side effect of chlorzoxazone?
- Cold hands liver disease
- Adult dosage of motrin
- Is joint pain a side effect of balsalazide?
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of daytrana?
- Adverse effects of bystolic
- Cold right hand heart disease
- Right hand cold symptom
- Benefits of fresh garlic
- Is muscle pain a side effect of alphagan p?
- Is joint pain a side effect of candesartan?
- Micronor and the menopause
- Right hand and foot cold
- Adverse effects of lopid