Right breast mastitis causing pain in right arm - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Doctor : hi
User : facts, 46 yrs old. 3 kids, all breast feed. youngest 9yrs. I was hops. for rt breast mastitis in beg. of jan. 4 days iv. 24 days oral. biopsy normal. pain in rt breast starting at lwr armpit at lymph node into rt breast. very tender nipple. left side began to become tender. no infection obvious. cbc normal. feeling feverish in eveing. or after heavy work (housecleaning) pain radiates down rt arm if overused. burning in pits and achy around sides . surgeon releasedme and said some women get sore breast. what else could be going on?
User : I cant tell... are you still there?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : Yes, as I am chatting with some patients simultaneously. Please bear with us for a reply
Doctor : ok from the history you have given
Doctor : it most probably could be a simple case of mastitis you need to conlust your gyneacologist and get an examination done.
Doctor : also maintain good hygiene after every feed
Doctor : its very important as after a breast feeding the area around nipples tends to be moist'
Doctor : and more prone to infection
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Inflammatory breast cancer mastitis
- Irregular periods and pregnancy testing
- Are lantus and levemir interchangeable
- Growth after beginning menstrual periods
- Picc line infusions without pumps
- Diflucan dose for vaginal infection
- Breast mastitis not breastfeeding
- Kenalog shot for poison ivy
- How long to take provera
- Sudden joint pain in knuckles
- I have mastitis in my right breast
- Mastitis causes
- Growth after period for girls
- Humulin m3 duration of action
- Chronic cystic mastitis causes