Retract of penis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : Hi
User : ive got i problem with my foreskin
Doctor : hello
Doctor : ok
User : it does not retract over the head of my penis
User : im 14 is this normal ?
Doctor : ok
it occurs quite in many individuals
it is called phimosis
User : ok
User : is there anything i can do to help this ?
Doctor : you need to see an General surgeon
for the need full
User : Its quite embarresing
User : what if this is left without treatment
User : ?
Doctor : it needs to be corrected with minor procudure
User : can i go to my NHS hospital ?
User : by myself ?
you can get it done in NHS hospital
User : were do i go. to make an appoiment
User : NHS website ?
where are you located
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Partial retract penis shaft
- Lots of blood and clots from penis
- Very swollen pimple popped now open
- Polyps in vagina opening
- Tingling sensation at opening of urethra
- Foreskin of penis does not retract
- Penis surgery for retracted penis
- Accupressure treatment for retracting penis
- Circumcision and blood sugar high
- Penis retraction in toddlers
- Cauterize blood vessel penis head
- Blood clots penis radiotherapy
- Blood circle under glans
- Open pores with stinky smell
- Syringoma and open pores