Retinal detachment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hello
User : I have a query about retaina detachment
User : last month my father in law undergone operation for retina detachment for 2nd eye also
User : I heard he will regain eye sight around 50 to 60%
User : is it possible to go for complete eye replacement if needed
User : ?
do you mean to ask for eye donation and replacement of cornea?
or for retinal detachment?
User : replacement
you cannot replace the eye
User : because he undergone retaina detachment operation for both the eyes
so he will regain vision
User : first eye got vission of 30% only, 4 years back got operated
User : yes
and now he should take precautions to prevent it
does he have diabetes and hypertension?
User : No
User : physically he is 100% fit.
so in the surgery they would have reattached the retinal layer
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ketorolac tromethamine inj
- Is dr. ayurveda helpful to increase height?
- Instructions for using dr ayurveda for height increase
- Retinal detachment at gym
- Side effect of noodles everyday in ayurveda
- Pred sod pho
- Ayurveda treatments for empty sella syndrome
- Retinal detachment blowing nose
- Order vitrase hyaluronidase
- Timolol maleate uses
- Stem cell retinal detachment
- Timolol maleate preservative-free
- Sinusitis retinal detachment
- Lichenoid dermatitis treatment in ayurveda
- Retinal detachment acupuncture