Retinal degradation disease - Online Doctor Chats
User : what is retinal Degradtion disease ?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : what is retinal Degradtion disease ? Is it curable ?
Doctor : retina
User : yup
Doctor : is a layer
Doctor : inside the vitreuos cavity
Doctor : certain reassons
Doctor : degenerative
User : Is it curable ? My relative is suffering from it and had been advised by many doctors that they can't cure. Is it true ?
Doctor : usually it starts in later parts of life
Doctor : i n the elderly
Doctor : There's no treatment available to reverse retinal degeneration. But this doesn't mean you'll eventually lose all of your sight.
Doctor : it progresses slowly, and many people with the condition are able to live relatively normal, productive lives, especially if only one eye is affected.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Uti in 2months old babies
- Hep a vaccine and pupil dilation
- Amd treatments of retinal diseases
- Retinal degenerative diseases eye
- Types of retinal diseases
- Raynauds effects on pupil dilation
- Pupil during reading dilate
- Eyes dilated and sick
- Swollen sweat glands in armpit 2months
- Magnex 2gm inj and typhoid
- Retinal disease symptoms
- Retinal diseases of the eye
- Dilated eyes in ms
- The best way for abortion 2months
- Under 2mm fluid found around fetus heart