Retinal degradation disease - Online Doctor Chats
User : what is retinal Degradtion disease ?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : what is retinal Degradtion disease ? Is it curable ?
Doctor : retina
User : yup
Doctor : is a layer
Doctor : inside the vitreuos cavity
Doctor : certain reassons
Doctor : degenerative
User : Is it curable ? My relative is suffering from it and had been advised by many doctors that they can't cure. Is it true ?
Doctor : usually it starts in later parts of life
Doctor : i n the elderly
Doctor : There's no treatment available to reverse retinal degeneration. But this doesn't mean you'll eventually lose all of your sight.
Doctor : it progresses slowly, and many people with the condition are able to live relatively normal, productive lives, especially if only one eye is affected.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Healthy effects of smegma
- Amd treatments of retinal diseases
- Retinal degenerative diseases eye
- Pilocarpine adverse effects
- High sgop sgpt fatty liver and blood pressure
- Types of retinal diseases
- Dexamethasone to hydrocortisone
- Hiv aids and pin prick in taking blood glucose
- Hard nodule on testicle
- Rev eyes discontinued
- Fml drops strength
- Tobradex bottle size
- Retinal disease symptoms
- Retinal diseases of the eye
- High fever difficult to breathe and barking cough