Results of blood tests and hida test - Online Doctor Chats
User : i need help with a gallbladder pancreas test
User : question more like it
Doctor : ok, how can i helpyou?
User : alrigt...
User : I went to the emergency room had 2 ultrasounds xrays blood and urine test all came out fine. Went and got a hida test... came out to 16%. I have been a heavy drinker since i was 14 i am not 21 ... it hurts really bad under my ribs on the right side..
User : could it be my pancreas since ive been a drinker.. if so.. it would be chronic so do u know any tests for those?
User : i have no gallstones or anything. Just working at a low rate...
Doctor : ok
could be that?
User : or does it sound like something else.. like i just need any help i can get
What did the scan report say?
User : the liver is working proptly and my gallbladder is at 16% which is abnormal
User : and i went to a GI doc and he put me on acid reducers which KINDA help but not really
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hida test results
- Missed period pulsating abdomen
- Bilateral lateral recess stenois
- Elevated bilirubin and eosinophils
- Newborn shaking hands
- What is bilateral maxillary sinusitis treatment
- Hida test results 40
- Low platelets high direct bilirubin
- Hida scan test results
- Hida how long take for test results
- Servaical problem
- Hida test gallbladder results
- Lansoprazole and eye issues
- My glucose is 280
- All lft normal total bilirubin slightly elevated