Results of blood tests and hida test - Online Doctor Chats
User : i need help with a gallbladder pancreas test
User : question more like it
Doctor : ok, how can i helpyou?
User : alrigt...
User : I went to the emergency room had 2 ultrasounds xrays blood and urine test all came out fine. Went and got a hida test... came out to 16%. I have been a heavy drinker since i was 14 i am not 21 ... it hurts really bad under my ribs on the right side..
User : could it be my pancreas since ive been a drinker.. if so.. it would be chronic so do u know any tests for those?
User : i have no gallstones or anything. Just working at a low rate...
Doctor : ok
could be that?
User : or does it sound like something else.. like i just need any help i can get
What did the scan report say?
User : the liver is working proptly and my gallbladder is at 16% which is abnormal
User : and i went to a GI doc and he put me on acid reducers which KINDA help but not really
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swab testing for spice
- Hida test results
- Eating pistachios when you have gout
- Can i eat salmon with gerd
- Is it safe to eat gelusil
- Eat green vegetabes slogans
- Can one year olds eat ginger
- Hida test results 40
- What do vaginal swabs test for
- Hida scan test results
- Hida how long take for test results
- Sucralose and stool tests
- Weed traces in stool test
- Hida test gallbladder results
- Uthera ultra sound therapy