Results of Ovulation prediction test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hey doctor i have a problem with ovalution can u please help me out...
How can i help you?
User : i used the 7 days ovalution prediction kit..i got my period on 22nd oct and my cycle is
usually 31 days..on the 15th day i saw the line as similiar to the control line but not
darker than that..on the 16th day it got faint and on the 17th day again i saw the
line as similiar to the control line ..what am i supposed to assume..
so when did i ovalute? on the 15th day or on the 17th day or today that is the 18th day where the test line is darker than the control line and the control line has actually become very light..
i m really confused please help...
Doctor : let me read through what you have typed.
User : ok
I will help you in this.
User : ok thanks
Ovulation test predicts the amount of LH hormones in the urine.
User : oh ok
It starts at the start of ovulation.
So if you had noticed small changes on the 15th day it indicates that you had ovulation on that day.
Is there any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney disease right arm numbness
- Accu chek ovulation prediction kit
- Naturogest avoids miscarriage?
- Skin disorder on arms
- Negative ovulation test results
- Ayurvedic treatment for cystic hygroma
- Neural fibrolipoma arm difficulty swallowing
- My babys heart has stopped beating
- Precautions to avoid repetitive ectopic pregnancy
- Skin discoloration on arms and stomach
- Dizzy spells discomfort in right arm
- How does bathsalts effect the unborn baby
- My ovulation prediction kits opks test is positive
- Where should we buy ovulation prediction kits
- Ovulation prediction kits availability in lahore