Report states high cholesterol with high conjugated bile levels. What does it mean? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
a colleague of mine just had his screening done
what does it mean
May I know the test value?
I will wait
There is an ambiguity in the report
Is it possible to mail me the report?
Ok i'll ask my colleague to mail it you
where should he mail
Are you sending me the report now?
Shall I wait for it?
he's sending it across to u
i'll ask him to connect with u
Would you like to come back on chat?
Thanks a ton
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- High cholesterol levels in women
- High bad cholesterol level
- Revital substitute in ayurveda
- Abnormal blood lipid levels
- What are the symptoms of high cholesterol levels
- Hdl greater than 100
- Prostatomegaly and ayurveda
- Is benicar a statin
- Pericoronitis treatment in ayurveda
- What causes high cholesterol levels
- Diet for high cholesterol levels
- Hdl cholesterol of 90
- Why is my baby's cheek bigger than the other
- Ayurveda treatments for pigmentation
- What is high cholesterol level