Replacement of spectacles with contact lens for blurred vision - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello doctor!
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i have a question to ask about my eye..
Doctor : ya sure go on
User : my eye had been injured about 9 years back and they has replaced the lens now I want to try the contact lenses... can i wear contact lenses
User : ?
Doctor : k sure i will help u
Doctor : how did that injury happen
Doctor : wat was the final diagnosis
User : i was wearing spectacles that time and a shuttle cock racket hit my glasses...
Doctor : and only the lens was replaced
User : and something pierced into my right eye and the natural lens got damaged..
Doctor : do u have vision problems?
Doctor : whats the power of ur lens
User : yes only the lens was replaced... and the vision is blurred now... because of the scar ,,, the number is 4.5 cylindrical, 1.5 spherical
Doctor : wats ur age and occupation
User : (both in minus sign)
User : age = 26 and occupation = software engineer
Doctor : ya u can use but for that
Doctor : u have to recheck ur power once
User : okay
User : what kind of lenses shud i buy? soft/semisoft/hard ?
Doctor : and consult an opthalmologist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Different kinds of labia minora sick
- Does your poop smells different when pregnant
- Right side runny nose watery eye
- Plugged nose popped eye socket
- Unable to focus blurred vision
- 3 month old has different smell stool
- Rhinoplasty caused blurred vision
- Sudden blurred vision miscarriage
- Red spot with nodule underneath eye
- Headache dizziness different size pupils
- View of different lacrimal gland tumors
- Swollen side of nose and under eye
- Blurred vision while wearing contact lens
- Eye watering stuffy nose 1 side
- Wax in ear blurred vision