Repeated vomiting with all tests normal - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : my fiance cant stop throwing up. hes throwing up 4-6 times a day he cant keep anything down. weve been to the hospital twice they ran the all the tests and everythings normal what do we do?
if the vomiting is severe, he needs to be taken to ER/Urgent care to give him injectable medicines
to control vomiting
User : we've done that
and do further tests like endoscopy to see whats wrong inside
User : they have done all tests
what are the results?
User : they just do the same tests and send him home with pills
could you tell the reports of the tests done?
User : they come up normal
meet a different gastroenterologist this time, and
consider taking a CT scan or MRI brain
to see if there is any space occupying lesion
User : he had a ct scan
which is causing the repeated vomiting
what other symptoms does he have?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is vomitting normal after masturbation
- Pregnant started vomiting is this normal
- Baby heartbeat stopped during labor
- Thyroid and smelly gas
- Getting cramps when having to poop
- Foul odor in ear of baby
- Wiping brown stuff on the toilet paper
- White semi stool during indigestion in babies
- Large sentinel pile anal fissure pain
- Yellow ear wax outside babies ear
- Vomiting bipolar normal blood test any ideas
- My baby is vomiting and dysentery
- Normal vomit colors
- Clear waxy substance on stool
- Chills vomiting normal temperature