Repeated vomiting with all tests normal - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : my fiance cant stop throwing up. hes throwing up 4-6 times a day he cant keep anything down. weve been to the hospital twice they ran the all the tests and everythings normal what do we do?
if the vomiting is severe, he needs to be taken to ER/Urgent care to give him injectable medicines
to control vomiting
User : we've done that
and do further tests like endoscopy to see whats wrong inside
User : they have done all tests
what are the results?
User : they just do the same tests and send him home with pills
could you tell the reports of the tests done?
User : they come up normal
meet a different gastroenterologist this time, and
consider taking a CT scan or MRI brain
to see if there is any space occupying lesion
User : he had a ct scan
which is causing the repeated vomiting
what other symptoms does he have?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is vomitting normal after masturbation
- Pregnant woman urine burns skin
- Vaginal burning sensation while pregnant
- Hiatal hernia pain and bloating
- Smelling burning rubber while pregnant
- Inflammatory bowel disease blood test
- Pregnant started vomiting is this normal
- Blood test instead of colonoscopy
- Vomiting bipolar normal blood test any ideas
- Burning urine in pregnancy
- Severe bloating of the stomach
- Normal vomit colors
- Burning sensation in urine pregnancy
- Chills vomiting normal temperature
- Bloated stomach in third trimester