Renal artery stenosis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I am 27 and recently diagnose with Kidnel Renal Stenosis
User : What are my options
i will help you in this
when was the diagonis made?
User : My doctor said surgery might not make a difference. week ago
was this renal artery stenosis?
User : Yes yes sorry still new to me
do you have any other associated ilness? like hypertension?
User : Yes Hypertension for year now
are you on any medications?
User : 2 Different high blood pressure meds
the low grade renal artery stenosis can be treated with medications.
but high grade stenosis will need poeration
and possible stent placement
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Renal arterial stenosis endometriosis
- Hiccups and ear canal
- Ear canal hurts when i smoke
- Treatment and cure for renal artery stenosis
- Renal artery stenosis causes
- Renal artery stenosis prognosis
- Chronic kidney failure signs
- Warm feeling suddenly in ear canal
- Pathophysiology of renal artery stenosis
- Pustules in ear canal
- Chronic kidney injury icd 9
- Cortical collecting duct
- Swollen ear canal swollen galnds
- Percutaneous cholecystostomy tube
- Cipro dark urine