Remedy to overcome headaches due to excessive computer use - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi thsi isthis.. i feel a little pain in my head when i work more on the computer.. suggts me a remdy
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when are you having this problem?
User : hmm it is from abt 6 months
Doctor : When did you get your vision tested last?
User : one part of the head i sumtimes feel pain
Doctor : Ok
User : may be 6 months back
Doctor : The most common reason could be stress and anxiety.
User : when i feel pain i need to have a medicine
User : but i relly want to avoid having it
Doctor : I suggest that you take frequent breaks from sitting before the computer
User : okie
Doctor : you should look at a distant object say 20 m away for a few minutes a
Doctor : and look at a nearby object 30 cm away
Doctor : for another few minutes
Doctor : This should be repeatedly done every 1 hr or so
User : hmm okie..
Doctor : You should also get your vision tested as it has been 6 months
User : and there is one more case i wanted to ask u doctor..
Doctor : You should also try to get adequate sleep and rest at leats
Doctor : 7-8 hrs
Doctor : ok
Doctor : go ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Headaches when starting to use computer
- What is environmental health issues
- Symptoms of infarction
- Infarction causes
- What is the remedy for headache due to abdominal gas
- How to dilute hydrochloric acid
- Headaches and certain computer screens
- Symptoms of anorgasmia
- Headache from looking at computer
- How to clean inhaler spacer
- Drugs/medication for elephantiasis
- Phobia causes
- Tudors inhaler side effects intestinal
- Headache remedy due to sun exposure
- Can rubbing alcohol kill viruses