Remedy to heal little red bump on chin - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you
User : okay well do you help with skin?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : pl continue
User : about two weeks ago i got a little bump on my chin and now its a little purple looking but my mom says its an ingrown pimple. is that what it is? and how can i heal it? im OCD and im always worrying and i really want to just know how to get rid of it and how long it will take to go away
User : will it go away soon and what should i do? i really want it to go away and i dont know how long it will take. what shuld i do? and if i just let it be will it heal on its own?
User : PLEASE REPLY!
Doctor : What is your age
User : 14
Doctor : If you are stressed this way, it takes longer time to heal
Doctor : Stress increases the healing time by three times
Doctor : If it should go normally in 2 weeks it takes six weeks
User : really? but will it eventually go away?
Doctor : Yes
Doctor : Please do not touch it
User : shuld i use any cream to help it?
Doctor : Do not see your self in mirror except while bathing
Doctor : Do not wash it repeatedly
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- High blood sugar and chemotherapy
- I keep getting flat black moles on my face
- Blood in my urine champix
- Little little red bumps that hurt
- What the uses of ascard acid medicine
- Blood dras for chest pain
- Sunburnt scalp leaking clear liquid
- Chest pain and elevated white blood count
- Vaseline help folliculitis
- Red itchy bumps on chin
- Red bumps on chin and neck
- Round red spot with white center
- Pregnancy blood testing center in hubli
- Little red bumps on my neck and chin
- Red hard bumps on chin