Remedy for severe backache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hello there
User : i am having a severe backache
User : what should i do?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : fast... i'm running out of time....
Doctor : r u there?
User : 25, male,, coder, single, 6", 70kg
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur duration of disease
Doctor : frequency
Doctor : any history of injuries
User : since yest night
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : nothing previous
User : nothing
User : i'm perfectly ok except for the ache
Doctor : well then u have to give rest to the affected site
Doctor : have hard bed rest
Doctor : warm salt fomenrtation
User : no balms that will ease the pain?
Doctor : avoid pillows
Doctor : u can try
Doctor : ointment like
Doctor : VOLINI
User : ok
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
User : moov will help?
Doctor : yeah
User : i'm gonna be breaking my back again to apply the cream otherwise,,,
Doctor : follow what i have suggested u
User : fine
User : will apply moov
User : thanks a lot
Doctor : k
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of One hand paralysis
- What is the treatment for severe backache
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of provenge?
- One hand paralysis causes
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of losartan?
- Drugs/medication for One hand paralysis
- Severe nausea backache and bloated
- Symptoms of Non purging eating disorder
- Severe backache brown discharge
- Frequent severe backaches any specific reasons
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of mifeprex?
- Severe backache since one year
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of copaxone?
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of invokana?
- Drugs/medication for Open tuberculosis