Remedy for migraine headache? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
I am on medication also
What changes should i bring in my life style?
I will guide you regarding this.
May I know your age?
Ok. may I know the name of medications you are on?
I dont exactly remeber
That means, when proper investigations for all other disorders are done and found to be normal,
then the headache is diagnosed as to be Migraine.
Have you followed till now?
There is no single, particular cause for migraine.
It happens due to various factors that triggers the headache.
There are certain things, which you can follow to reduce the incidence and frequency of headache.
1. Whenever you go out, wear sunglasses, to reduce the direct rays of light falling in your eyes. You can also wear a cloth to cover your head. That will reduce the heat.
2. Have 6 meals a day. 3 big meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 3 snacks of vegetables and fruits.
4. Sleep at regular times and sleep at least 6-7 hours per day. Make sure you feel refreshed after waking up from sleep.
5. Regular exercise for at least 45 minutes a day. Yoga and meditation can bring the stress levels lower.
Have you followed till now?
yep thank you so much
Also find the smells which triggers headache.
Avoiding them will be a big way to prevent it.
There are also some food items which can reduce the incidence.
ok as an
Ginger also helps a lot.
what about having vegetable and fruit jucies as i do not like fruits and vegetable curries
Avoid sudden changes in the environment.
Juices will be fine.
Another point you have to note is, keep a migraine diary.
I am also having vitamin supplements
Note the days and times when you are having it, and also note the possible triggering factors.
This will guide you to make necessary changes in the life style.
Have you followed all my suggestions?
yes they seem to be very useful. Thanks
Hope I have been able to guide you to your satisfaction.
ofcourse you did
is there anything else I can help you on?
Not for now. Thank you very much
Thanks for consulting me. let me know if you have any health related queries.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headache for 3 weeks and now with dizziness
- Can choking cause a seizure
- Join military with migraine headache
- Headache from fast pulse
- Headache from cleaning fumes lasts days
- Can ellipticals cause knee and hip pain
- Steroid withdrawal migraine headache
- Headache dizzy throbbing veins
- Can cream dory cause gout
- Migraine headache and cashew nuts
- Headache front of head eyebrows and back of head and neck
- Can depression affect my unborn baby
- Can chlamydia cause swollen lymph nodes
- Migraine headaches after rhinoplasty
- Sticky stool migraine headache