Remedy for cramps in children - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hello Doctor, can you tell my children gets cramps. I have a nice aged 5 yrs and she cries at nights due to cramps. What is the remedy?
Doctor : where is the cramps?
User : In the legs and arms.
Doctor : since when she has this
Doctor : Leg cramps may be due to calcium deficiency
User : Just recently it seems. Is it due to some vitamin deficiency - she is a very poor eater.
Doctor : is she taking any multivitamin syrup
User : Yeah. They are giving her iron supplement + some vitamins
Doctor : i suggest you to give her calcium supplemts
User : They are based in Australia. What do you suggest?
Doctor : she may required to get her Serum Calcium checked
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gastro children leg cramp
- Baby bumps in tongue and high fever
- Children with dizziness and foot cramps
- Tonsillectomy cortisone help
- Bumps on baby ear lobe
- White bumps on babys head
- Cortisone injection effect scuba diving
- Herbal remedies for menstrual cramps
- Bump on babys hand
- Can cortisone ointment raise liver enzymes
- Shoulder cortisone injections flatulence
- Corynebacterium vaginales
- Small hard bump on babys skin
- Menopause bloating and cramps remedies
- Amish remedy for cramps