Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Remedy for Pain during intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i helo you
User :   i have one problem
Doctor :   YOu are absolutely confidential on our portal
User :   ok
Doctor :   Its secure
User :   i got married 8 months before
User :   if i participate in sex iam getting terrible pain
Doctor :   Ok
User :   so iam avoiding sex
User :   it became a problem with my husband
User :   any suggestin to get relief from that
Doctor :   Did it start since yo ugot married
User :   yes
Doctor :   I think you are not indulging in foreplay
Doctor :   the way to start the sex and that time the secretions in vagina increase and yoiu have a fruitful experience
Doctor :   Its the matter of lubricating the vagina
Doctor :   anyway do y9ou have any other problems with respecto
Doctor :   to discharge, local infecions
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yeah
User :   i didnt get u
Doctor :   Do you have local infections
Doctor :   any dischrarges
Doctor :   YOU have to respond fast as many patients are waiting in queue
User :   k
Doctor :   I am chatting with many patients at same time
Doctor :   I have to close this window as there is no response from your side. Please get back if you need any medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor