Remedies to cure cough in children? - Online Doctor Chats
HI Doctor.. Good Morning.
Please proceed with your query
I Need to suggestions
My nephnew & niece are suffering from cough
What is their age?
niece is 3 + years
and nephnew is 6+ months
can u suggest some drops for my nephnew?
treatment is different for both
Do they both have fever?
Regarding your nephew, I would like to know a few more details
Is he active otherwise?
Is he feeding on mother's milk normally?
yeah.. He is very much active
and fed on mothers milk only
also with cerelac
You can give him alerid syrup
not more than 2.5ml twice daily
It is to be taken under a doctor's prescription
Please get it prescribed by his physician
what about sporidex drops usage?
Same thing would apply for your niece as well but dosage would be around 3.5 to 4 ml twice daily
under what conditions we can use it
Sporidex is an antibiotic
Why do you want it when there is no fever?
I would not suggest Sporidex at this point
okie,, so, we should use it when ever fever is came
No, it has to be used only when infection is confirmed, not otherwise
Do you have more queries to ask?
Is that all?
is there any alternate for alerid
if i am not able to get it
I am sorry
It is unethical to prescribe scheduled drugs without examining the patient
More so with the infants and kids
I would always prefer the kid to be examined by a registered practitioner and then start the treatment
Hope you agree with me
Thank you too
Wish the kids quick recovery
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Brushing coma patient teeth
- 992 fever vomitting diarrhea
- Chesty cough cure
- Best brush to scrub testicles
- Side effects of brylcream
- 992 fever shows infection
- How to cure bronchitis cough
- Cure for dry tickly cough
- Albumin in urine 9month of preg
- Stressed bruises on wrists
- Fever 995 after cerclage
- How to cure cold and cough ayur vedic remedies
- Cures for coughing toddler
- Baby hoarse coughing and temp 995
- Tooth discolouration due to bruxism