Remedies for severe migraine - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello DOctor
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : am suffersing from severe vascular head ache
User : Migraine
Doctor : since how long?
User : am getting migraine attack minimum 2 -3 times
Doctor : k
User : for the last 7 years am suffering .
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol
User : not much
User : occassionally
User : but stoppoed all
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : nothing
User : all normal
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : have dont all the check ups
User : done ..
Doctor : any mediaction?
User : checked with Doctors too
User : Migranatol
User : thats the medicine .prescribed
Doctor : k
User : and a lot pain Killer
Doctor : Migraine is a neurological disorder that is characterised by severe and recurring headaches
Doctor : Migraine tends to run in families.
User : my mom have the same
User : is there any remedy ?
Doctor : What is the treatment?
Doctor : Treatment for migraine is aimed at providing immediate relief from pain in the attack.
Doctor : For best results, take pain-relieving drugs as soon as you experience signs or symptoms of a migraine headache. It may help if you rest or sleep in a dark room after taking them: Other pain-relievers like analgesics such as paracetamol with anti-nausea medications such as metoclopramide may be used too.
Doctor : What is the prevention?
Doctor : Avoid triggers If certain foods seem to have triggered your headaches in the past, eat something else. If certain scents are a problem, try to avoid them. In general, try to establish a daily routine with regular sleep patterns and regular meals.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hcg homeopathic drops and duromine together
- What is the permanent cure for recurring migraine for years
- Severe migraine symptoms
- What treatment do you suggest for migraines
- Otocomb ear drops eardrum hole
- Eye drops for ear pain
- Severe migraine and missed period
- What are the suggested treatment for headache
- What is otosporin ear drops used for
- Otosporin ear drops for mastoiditis
- Severe migraine treatment
- What is the cure for leuchorrhea
- Is severed migraine a symptom of tuberculosis
- What is the remedy for severe migraine when on ciplar
- What are the side effects of vasograin and alprax