Remaining chicken pox scars. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
this is Dr XXXXXXX
How are you doing?
Yes I am fine...
How can I help you?
i had chicken pox in the month of March
but some of the scars are still remianing..
what ointment should i use
The thing is XXXXXXX that many of these scars will fade themselves over a period of time
Venusia is one such cream available at the chemist
can u suggest any name
just apply at bedtime
i heard about mederma and nomarks...are those good
Yes, Mederma is ok
But not extremely effective
Basic thing is that it heals on its own
ok so will try venusia
These things only help slightly
how long do they normaly take to heal
This will be done by a cosmetic surgeon
The time taken will depend on how severe the scars are, the extent of involvement etc
It should ordinarily take 2-3 months minimum
ok...thanks Dr XXXXXXX .nice to chat with you...
Is there anything else I can help you with?
not as of now...thanks a lot...
Thanks for consulting mne
Have a good day
same to you
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suffering from loose motions and stomach pain
- Is there a medication for chicken pox scars
- Chicken pox scars cannabis
- Chicken pox and lung scarring
- Glyaha koj duration of usage
- Duration of redness around new tattoo
- How to cure small red raised bumps on labia majora
- Any medicine or natural ingredient that helps to conceive
- Pimple dur karneka tips
- Need medication for irritation on the vaginal area
- Dua for chicken pox scars
- Chicken pox scar is bleeding
- What is the painful lump on the testicle
- Leg lipo healing duration
- White spots on the duodenum