Relief from sinus problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hello
Doctor : How can I help.?
User : Hi this, I want to talk to ENT specialist, I am suffering from sinus problem from past 8 years, tried all forms of medicines,not curable
Doctor : ok
User : can i proceed with my problem details doctor
Doctor : Which are the Group of the Sinuses that are involved and Do you have any DNS or DEviated NAsal Septum too
Doctor : please
User : my x-ray does not show major deviation
Doctor : ok
Doctor : that are not blocking or causing any obstruction to the Flow of the secretions then
Doctor : Well I would suggest a few measures that you need to Follow At home
Doctor : the Steam inhalation with Eucalyptus oil and the Camphor or the Menthol will help it shall need to be done Every day every 2 hours once if you are having an attack if not twice Every day
User : ok
Doctor : Get plenty of rest. This will help your body fight infection and speed recovery.
Doctor : Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the steam from a bowl of hot water. Keep the steam directed toward your face.
Doctor : Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain.
Doctor : Sleep with your head elevated. This will help your sinuses drain, reducing congestion.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sinus relief nasal spray
- Cool lip khaini harmful effects
- Convulsions due to hypokalemia
- Tongue-tied procedure for adults
- Protruding tongue in adults
- Control sperm release in night time
- Cooling sensation around the eyes
- Blocked sinus relief
- Cooing sound in ear
- Treatment for pots in adults
- Natural relief for sinus pain
- Superior sagittal sinus and sinus problems
- Maxillary sinus pain relief
- Sore throat treatment for adults
- Nasal syringes for adults