Relationship problem, feeling lonely - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : can u tell please hw to get of tensions?
User : any simple mental tips
what symptoms are you having?
Doctor : and since when are you having these symptoms?
User : my boyfriend went far from me.how to get out of it?
User : symptoms like dnt feel like doin anythg,cant smile etcs
User : since 1week
Doctor : ok
User : missing home as i am staying far from them al these
you are suffering from acute stress
please provide your age, location
User : tell me simple tips without visiting clinics
User : 22
WWW.WWWW.WW User :
you can viist these link
and go through our health articles
on styress management
User : okie
User : other than tat?
and the forums where people like you join and discuss their problems
User : how to avoid these tensions?
User : offcie tensions
for a personalised opinion here, you need to describe your symptoms in detail
User : feel loneliness
for me to understand what kind of stress it is that you are facing
User : i feel very lonely
such that i can give you my suggestions
User : no mood to do anythg
Doctor : ok
User : i cant even smile
first of all, dont lock yourself up, you are a beautiful person whom God created
come out of your shell, go out, meet other friends
talk to some one you trust
discuss your moods
and do things that you used to enjoy doing
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bipolar disorder relationship problems
- How to treat depressive and lonely feeling
- Depression lack of concentration feeling lost and lonely advise
- Dysthymia relationship problems
- Depression and heavy breathing
- Ivf 3 embryo transfer negative urine test spotting on 16th day
- Depression under coccyx new born
- Fusidic acid indegation
- Pale stool nuts
- 3 months post partum brown blood
- The effects of drinking javex
- What does overdistended bladder feel like postpartum
- Does lexapro cause brown spots on skin
- Relationship cellulitis and thyroid problems
- What are the effects of albothyl