Regular cough and cold due to bad weather. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
doctor prescribed era cod will it help
Since when are you having these symptoms?
last 2 weeks
May I know your age?
Are you running fever?
Let me explain.
i had thn i took antibiotic
Most of the cause is secondary to infections are allergies.
The drug prescribed to you seems like vitamin supplements.
Though they have a limited role in treating your symptoms, you may continue them as suggested.
If your symptoms are bothering you, you may try some antihistamines and cough syrup.
Have you followed what I suggested?
ok doc thnx a lot
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you speedy recovery.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Coughing when weather is cold
- Knot below head of penis
- Will kerosene heater fumes harm me
- Excesive coughing in cold weather
- Naproxen for cough due to cold
- Kerosene smell effects
- What is the remedy for cold and bad cough
- Persistent coughing in cold weather
- White head below spine
- Legs below knee and feet went numb
- Lump on hand below shoulder
- Below right rib ibs
- Inhaling bleach fumes cause what health problems
- Kerosene heater fumes side effects
- Using rubbing alcohol masturbating