Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Reduction of excessive weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   i m 27yrs old
Doctor :   pl proceed wd ur probs
User :   my weight is 100 kg height is 2'.2"
User :   height is 5'.2"
User :   i want to reduce my weight upto 60Kg
User :   how is it possible
Doctor :   ya
Doctor :   ur grossly over wt
User :   100Kg
Doctor :   u have to undergo certian blood & urine exam
User :   all are perfect
User :   even no cholostrol in blood and urine also
Doctor :   u have under go strict diet restrictions
Doctor :   and exercises

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor