Reduction in visual acuity , contact lens - Online Doctor Chats
User : Ok
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : Yes. I am ten years old and I was wondering if I need glasses. We did the vision tests at my school the other day and I got 20/30. What do you think?
You may need glasses..
User : Ok.
User : Sometimes when I read on the computer, it hurts my eyes.
User : (I am on the computer alot)
Doctor : Working a lot on the computer can harm your vision.
as it is in your case.
User : So do you think I should go see my eye doctor?
You can get glasses to prevent further reduction in your vision.
You need to consult an eye doctor.
User : Ok. But am I Eligible for contacts?
only for the reason of handling it.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chalazion saturatewd fats
- Overcoming contact lens fear
- Side effects of anasthesia weight gain
- Anatomy and physiology of ectopic pregnancy
- Anastrozole reduces male belly fat
- Humeral anatomical neck fracture dislocation
- Ct coronary angiography anatomy
- Precautions using contact lens
- Contact lens shriveled
- Lens power contact lens
- Inflamed chalazion precautions
- Chalazion how long does recovery last
- Glass contact lens calculator
- Chalazion guaifenesin
- Chalazion surgery done under nitrous oxide