Reduction in visual acuity , contact lens - Online Doctor Chats
User : Ok
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : Yes. I am ten years old and I was wondering if I need glasses. We did the vision tests at my school the other day and I got 20/30. What do you think?
You may need glasses..
User : Ok.
User : Sometimes when I read on the computer, it hurts my eyes.
User : (I am on the computer alot)
Doctor : Working a lot on the computer can harm your vision.
as it is in your case.
User : So do you think I should go see my eye doctor?
You can get glasses to prevent further reduction in your vision.
You need to consult an eye doctor.
User : Ok. But am I Eligible for contacts?
only for the reason of handling it.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ehlers danlos syndrome vertigo
- Overcoming contact lens fear
- Every time i stretch i have irregular heart beats
- Eye dryness after lasik
- Glasses after retinal detachment surgery
- Pain after egd with dilation
- Precautions using contact lens
- Contact lens shriveled
- Eye test and cholesterol
- Fast pulse and shaking
- Lens power contact lens
- Corneal swelling after lasik
- Fishy discharge in ear
- Glass contact lens calculator
- Corneal graft after care