Reduced temperature in the train, followed by dry cough, cold and sore throat. Medications ? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Good Morning Dr
I have travelled in AC train and the temp was too low in the coach
Sorry to hear that
feeling less energetic
did you take any medication?
Can you pls suggest a medication
And please give a day's rest
You should be fine tomorrow
Sure Dr. Can you also suggest some antibiotic?
Antibiotic is not required at the moment
Wait and watch for 2 days
If it does not subside, you may consider it then
Actually I have these symptoms for a week and the train journey made things worse
Then you may consider taking an antibiotic like Azithromycin
It is a prescription drug
Sure Dr. Can you pls suggest the dosage incase if I can not XXXXXXX my Dr.
I am sorry; it would be unethical of me to prescribe the dosage without examining you
I hope you understand by constraint
Yes I do. Thanks for your time Dr.
Thank you too
get well soon
Do you have more queries?
No Dr. Thats all for time being.
Great day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cold flashes sore throat
- Enterobacter aerogenes nasale
- Dichotomous enterobacter aerogenes
- How did enterobacter aerogenes get in my sinuses
- Crack habits black lips
- Black stools and cracked ribs
- Cold burping sore throat
- Stomach cramps black tarry stools
- Stomach cramping outbursts black tarry stool
- Cold and sore throat
- Hands turning black on coumadin
- Head cold and sore throat
- Facial enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterobacter aerogenes homeopathy
- Cold shivery sore throat