Reduced pulse rate and ADHD - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
Doctor : How can I help you
User : it might sound odd but i need to know if something is normal or not
I shall do my best in helping you.
Please proceed with the query?
User : when I wake from a nap)(and only when its a nap) I can feel my heart beat is really slow. I also feel wierd when I move. Like i have taken NyQuil and my body hsnt registered its awake. Lastly if something jolts me awake my heartbeat taks longer than normal to turn to normal
Since when are you facing the problem?
User : i cant remember it before highschool
Do you have dizziness/light headness/chest pain associated with these symptoms?
User : light headed but not the others
Doctor : may I know your age and gender?
User : 24 female
For how long do these symptoms last?
User : til i move around enough to get my heart going
Do you have the sensation of falling off when you wake up from the nap?
User : no
Doctor : Do you have chest pain?
Do you experience any breathing difficulties?
User : no but if it helps i had pantenductis when i was little...not often
When was your last heart check up?
Are you on any medications?
User : before highschool...only penicullin(cant spell sorry) before I visit the doctor/dentist
Doctor : Do you have diabetes/hypertension?
User : no..i have adhd
I shall explain it to you.
User : ok
Inview of you past history, what exactly is the cause.
I shall explain it to you in detail.
Normally when one sleeps the metabolic rate will reduce that may reduce the heart rate too.
This is normal and can occur in all.
This is a normal physiological response and is not of a major concern.
However occasionally paraoxysmal heartrate changes can occur to if there is a past heart problems.
Doctor : There can be a psychogenic component too, as have adhd too.
Hence you may have to see a cardiologist for evaluation.
Have you followed?
User : yes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lymphogranuloma venereum myths and misconceptions
- Light spotting, no period, no signs tubal ligation
- Tubal ligation nausea and motion sickness
- Pacemaker with and without magnet
- Strained spring ligament
- One sharp line and one light line in prega news test
- Can we use losartan itself for sustained release matrix tablets
- Torn ligaments with pregnancy
- How to reduce the cost of methylphenidate ritalin for adhd
- People who live with multiple osteochondromatosis
- Top rated multivitamin for adhd
- Is adhd reversible
- Adhd like symptoms not adhd
- Low platelets ventricular tachycardia
- Adhd or not