Redness with watering of the left eye - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi my 14 month old daughter came home from daycare on friday with a few tiny red dots under her right eye now it has become more red
User : the bumps are bigger and there are a few more
User : Her eyeball just became red last night
Doctor : Is she having excessive watering from her eyse?
User : Her left one is more watery
User : and its just the left that is watery
User : no red spots or anything on the left one
It looks likew conjuctivitis.
User : is that Pink eye
Doctor : Conjuctivitis means inflammation of the conjuctiva.
the covering on the sclera of the eye.
it could be due to becuase if infection.
I wold suggest you to get an physical examination done on the eye
By a specialist.
User : OK thanks!!
In the mean time use warm water to
clean the eyes.
Avoid excessive rybbing of the eyes
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is double vision a side effect of klonopin?
- Left eye leaking clear water with redness
- What is work of digiplex medicines
- Irritation in eye and redness with water in it
- Pistachio nuts digestion problems
- Digestive problems related to heart
- Is blurred vision a side effect of namenda?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of janumet?
- Eye twitching redness watering
- Infants eye red and watering
- Is blurred vision a side effect of feldene?
- What means unconfirmed dignosis
- Is eye pain a side effect of levothyroxine?
- Marfans and digestive issues
- Red watering eyes