Redness with watering of the left eye - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi my 14 month old daughter came home from daycare on friday with a few tiny red dots under her right eye now it has become more red
User : the bumps are bigger and there are a few more
User : Her eyeball just became red last night
Doctor : Is she having excessive watering from her eyse?
User : Her left one is more watery
User : and its just the left that is watery
User : no red spots or anything on the left one
It looks likew conjuctivitis.
User : is that Pink eye
Doctor : Conjuctivitis means inflammation of the conjuctiva.
the covering on the sclera of the eye.
it could be due to becuase if infection.
I wold suggest you to get an physical examination done on the eye
By a specialist.
User : OK thanks!!
In the mean time use warm water to
clean the eyes.
Avoid excessive rybbing of the eyes
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Left eye leaking clear water with redness
- Darker pubic area chances of cancer
- Green stuff is on my eyes after i sleep in my contacts
- Irritation in eye and redness with water in it
- Bleeding from nose allergic pregnant does it harm babys health
- Spotting after periods due to stress
- Huge swelling in upper hand body weak stomach syndrom treatment
- Eye twitching redness watering
- Hard bump on eyebrow and eye swelling
- Hair growth on upper eyelid
- Infants eye red and watering
- Glaucoma drops dark around eyes
- Harpic toilet cleaner eye contact
- Difficulty passing stools gas breastfeeding at present
- Red watering eyes