Redness and watering in eyes. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
last 7-10 days
Did you see an ophthalmologist?
i have watering in my eyes
did you try any eye drops?
Is there itching and burning sensation in your eyes?
Is there any discharge like whitish or pus filled discharge?
kindly suggest something
use refresh tears eye drops in both the eyes every 2 hours
do this until you see the ophthalmologist
are you there?
it seems like you moved out of the chat window
Please log in again to chat with our doctors
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment for red bloodshot eyes
- Allergy red eyes treatment
- Treatment for sore red eyes
- What could be the reason for having pink mucus
- Shaking skin near eye
- Treatment for persistent red eyes
- Is there an explanation for sudden dizziness and chest pain
- Alternative for sataraf to reduce triglycerides
- Treatment for red eyes
- Is it normal to gave congestion after having adenoids removed
- Red spots near eye newborn
- Suggest medication for depression and 0 level progesterone
- Nauseous and red eye
- Nauseous and pink eye
- Eye is sore and puffy near waterline