Redness and watering in eyes. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
last 7-10 days
Did you see an ophthalmologist?
i have watering in my eyes
did you try any eye drops?
Is there itching and burning sensation in your eyes?
Is there any discharge like whitish or pus filled discharge?
kindly suggest something
use refresh tears eye drops in both the eyes every 2 hours
do this until you see the ophthalmologist
are you there?
it seems like you moved out of the chat window
Please log in again to chat with our doctors
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment for red bloodshot eyes
- Allergy red eyes treatment
- Treatment for sore red eyes
- Does crestor affect macular degeneration
- Constant tachycardia sweaty palms feet
- Retinal detachment after flying airplane
- How to fix constant pins and needles
- Treatment for persistent red eyes
- Does smoking affect contact lenses
- Constantly thirsty and suffering from headaches
- Constant sting in nostrils
- Does smoke affect cornea ulcers
- Treatment for red eyes
- Ophthalmic infection of enterobacter aerogenes
- Constant stomach rumbling pregnant