Redness and swelling in the eyes but no itching - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : My friend has been having eye pain now for over a week and a half. It's slowly getting worse. It's getting redder too, what do you think it is and what do you think she should do?
please provide age, gender and location
since when the redness is there?
User : 26, female,
is there associated itching and watering also?
Doctor : are the eyes swollen?
User : Right side corner of the right eye. No itching but is watering.
User : It was really swollen yesterday.
is she using some eyedrops?
User : My friendwill tslk to you now.
was there any history of foreign body or dust particles going into the eyes?
User : yes allergy and regular tear drops
User : i do wear contacts
Doctor : was there any exposure to fumes or smoke or any irritant gas?
User : no
are you cleaning your contact lenses as advised?
User : yes
i suggest you to get and eye examination done by ophthalmologist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eyebrow blood vessels are throbbing
- Can ampiclox be used in treating boil
- Slowing down amphetamine
- Macrobid and the smell of amonia
- Live blood in eyelid
- Under eye swelling and redness
- Blood pocket under lower eyelid
- Red blood spot on eyelid
- Swelling of throat and red eyes
- Swelling over eye but no redness
- Crystal meth and low amniotic fluid
- Red eye with no itching
- Amway nutrilite protein powder causes stomach upset
- Red swelling on japs eye
- Red spot blood vessels growing on scalp