Reddish string during periods while on birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : im on birthcontrol and i had brownish blood 2 days before my period and a red stiff string come out then regular blood like my period.but what was the string type thing
Doctor : Ok
Before answering that may I ask you a few more relevant questions?
User : i just want to know if it could be a chemical miscarriage or if its just shredded lining
Please give your age
User : 18
Doctor : And also may I know which birth control method you are using?
User : the pill
User : i cant pay please just answer im so worried
It is usually due to clots
this happens with heavy bleeds
User : but it was light,a light period
but you also need to rule of any infection
User : but what was the redish stiff string?
User : was it a chemical miscarriage?
Doctor : It is clot most commonly
User : will i be okay?is it normal?
Doctor : You need not be worried about it
but you will need to get yourself examined once
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- No period birth control pills
- Blood pressure 154 over 104
- Grey tissue discharge
- Period on birth control pills
- Does putting braces affect ones menstrual cycle
- Does primolut nor help stop pregnancy
- Does 3 to 4 days delay of menstruation is ok
- Blood pressure 143 104
- Duphaston for irregular menstruation
- Period during birth control pills
- Heavy periods birth control pills
- Birth control pills missed period
- Blood pressure 120 104
- 101 74 blood pressure
- 174 104 blood pressure