Reddish pus filled sore on the scrotum. Have severe pain. What is it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
My husband has a very painful red sore on his scrotum
there was puss discharge from it 2 days back
but there has been no reduction in the pain
what could it be...
It can be due to many possibilities
I need to ask a few questions to help you better.
please go ahead
Can you describe other symptoms?
there r no other symptoms....
I also need to know his age
For how long does he have this sore?
this is the 5th day
Does he have any similar sores on other parts of the body?
No sore anywhere else, there was puss discharge on 2nd day and little bit of blood also came out along with the puss
Did you completely drain the pus?
he is 33, he did drain out whatever was possible...
a little better on that day, but the next day onwards it became progressively painful
Does he have pain underneth skin?
Is there a swelling inside the scrotum?
These questions are important to judge the extent of infection?
yes there is pain
under the skin and it is kind of solidified in that area
we have wincort at home, can he use that
It is important that he sees the doctor to rule out infection inside the scrotum.
Wincort has a steroidal component... I do not think it is a good cream for the conditon.
so its better to XXXXXXX a Doc at the earliest, right
Yes, it is.
ok, will a general physician do or should be XXXXXXX any specialist
Yes you can go to a general physician.
Thank you Doc
It is also recommended that he goes for tests for infections
Hope I helped.
Do you have other query?
Definitely Doc, thank you very much
Thanks for coming on chat.
You can always login again to chat with a doctor 24/7
sure, thank you
I need to close the chat window now.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the cure for severe pain in limbs
- Severe pain and pus in stomach
- Testicular pain with deep breathing
- Pain in testicle when deep breathing
- Bright red veins on scrotum
- Pain in right testicle when breathing
- What is considered severe pain
- Hydrocele in the brain
- Solpadol and clarithromycin
- Why do i have to take claritin the day of the embryo transfer
- What is the solution for severe pain
- Clarithromycin and yogurt
- Clarithromycin treatment for vaginitis
- Erytop clarithromycin
- What is the severe pain in the eye