Red sracth marks in the eye - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i have a newborn baby who was born 3days ago and i just noticed red lines on his eyes where the white part of the eye is. is that normal
User : is it normal
User : ?
is it present in both the eyes, or only one eye?
User : both
do they look like scratch marks? or like blood vessels that you can see in your eyes?
is there yellowness in the eyes?
User : no yellowness
User : like scratch marks
then it will need attention by a specialist
please get this examined by the pediatrician
and if necessary also get an opinion from ophthalmologist.
does the baby cry when touching the eyes?
User : no he dont cry he been sleeping
is the baby scratching the eyes very much?
Doctor : ok
User : no
User : no scratching
i will suggest you to get this examined at the earliest
to avoid complications of infection and corneal/conjunctival damage
in the newborn baby
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Red mark on waterline of eye
- Is watering or itching of eye rash or redness around the eyes a side effect of crolom?
- Ebernet cream long term uses
- Red mark between eyes
- Red blood mark on eye
- Red marks in babies eyes
- Hair removal cream fever
- Is blurred vision, eye irritation, or tearing a side effect of latanoprost ophthalmic?
- Is blurred vision or loss of vision, with or without eye pain a side effect of furadantin?
- Flucort skin cream for pigmentation
- Red mark on japs eye
- When we can use dermadew cream
- Is puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes a side effect of goserelin?
- Is fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse a side effect of xalatan?
- Nadibact cream for ear