Red spots on skin due to eating disorder/Bulimia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi, well im a bulimic and well, i just ourged and i noticed a lot of tiny red dots come up on my face!
User : it has happened before maybe once or twice but i was just wondering what this might be - it almost seems like the blood has rushed to the surface!
Doctor : How many dots are there?
Doctor : Can yu pinch over them?
User : no they are not bumpy - my skin is completely smooth like normal, and there are probably over a hundres dots - mainly spreading over my cheeks and a little down my neck
Doctor : How many times did you vomit now?
Doctor : or retch?
User : i made myself vomit until all the food was gone - it probably took about 5 times
Doctor : Ok do you mean it is forceful and projectile
User : yeah
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chemical imbalances due to bulimia
- Does bulimia give you pneumonia
- Dizzy spells seeing spots
- Dizziness and scratchy throat
- Coughing due to bulimia
- Eating disorder and swollen legs or ankles
- Rumbly stomach for a week dizzy
- Diseases caused by eating chalk pieces
- Vasomotor rhinitis and dizziness
- Hurt wrist due to bulimia
- Mexican food makes me sick
- Nucleated red blood cells in eating disorders
- Skin eating disorders on the legs
- Stomach is sloshy eating disorder
- Dizzy and weak pulse