Red spots on penis head. Fungal infection? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have few red spots on my penis head
i think this may be due to fungal infection
but i m not sure
Since when are you having it?
there is no iching
or any burning sensations from yesterday
Were you involved in any unprotected sexual intercourse?
not in recent past
Do you have any symptoms while passing urine?
Have you had similar symptoms in the past?
Let me explain.
They usually represent areas of inflammation/infection or a blocked glands.
Based on your description, I think it is a blocked gland also referred to as fordyce spots or a blocked sebaceous glands.
They are harmless conditions and should gradually improve.
Avoid handling it with bare hands and clean the area frequently under a running water.
If these spots worsen or cause symptoms then do visit your doctor for focal examination.
Do you follow what I have suggested?
Do you have any other query?
do you suggest any medications?
or just cleaining with running water
Currently as you do not have any other symptoms, you may watch for a few days.
If there are more symptoms developing then you would need medications.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red spot on middle of penis for 4 years
- Symptoms of penis fungal infection
- Will masturbation cause weakness in penis
- Fungal infection of the penis foreskin
- How does a man enhance his penis size
- Why does my foreskin swell after masturbation
- My penis starting stinging at the top
- Penis fungal infection causes
- How to control from doing mustrubution
- Red spots on eyelids fungal infection
- High cholesterol crystal what does it mean
- Wife got dizzy in the morning and fell down
- White substance comes out form penis
- Diagnosis of penis fungal infection
- Can i become pregnant while i am taking dronis