Red rash around the vagina, pain while while urinating - Online Doctor Chats
User : ihi
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have a red rash and bumps on my vagina what could it be ?
May i know your age?
User : 17
Since when have you noticed it?
User : since yday
are you having white discharge per vagina?
User : no
Are you passing urine very frequently?
User : yeahh and it hurts
Do you have fever too?
User : no
Ok you probably may be having symptoms of mild urine infection.
Drink plenty of water.
If the symptoms do not reduce in a day or 2
or if you develop fever
you need to get checked
by a doctor nearby.
User : how can i get rid ov the pain ?
Drinking plenty of water will slowly reduce the pain too
But as i said if the problem persists you need to consult a doctor
for an antibiotic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red rash next to vagina
- What are complications of acrophobia
- Itching in vagina with red rash
- I had unprotected sex after taking p2 pills
- Painful red rash groin
- What should i do for marks due plastic surgery
- Why am i bleeding everyday after an abortion
- Painful red rash on hip
- Sign of uric acid vagina
- Over active bartholins gland
- Hyper active bartholin glands
- Painful red rash on leg
- Is there any scope of homeopathy in diabetes
- Uterine polyps and bad acne
- Why am i discharging sperms during ejaculation