Red rash around the vagina, pain while while urinating - Online Doctor Chats
User : ihi
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have a red rash and bumps on my vagina what could it be ?
May i know your age?
User : 17
Since when have you noticed it?
User : since yday
are you having white discharge per vagina?
User : no
Are you passing urine very frequently?
User : yeahh and it hurts
Do you have fever too?
User : no
Ok you probably may be having symptoms of mild urine infection.
Drink plenty of water.
If the symptoms do not reduce in a day or 2
or if you develop fever
you need to get checked
by a doctor nearby.
User : how can i get rid ov the pain ?
Drinking plenty of water will slowly reduce the pain too
But as i said if the problem persists you need to consult a doctor
for an antibiotic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red rash next to vagina
- Itching in vagina with red rash
- The side effects of eating mentos
- Health effects of eating liver
- Painful red rash groin
- Hair falling out from monistat
- Painful red rash on hip
- Lump under skin right fallopian tube
- Side effects of eating markers
- Uterine polyp falling off
- Effects of eating raw prawns
- Can a vaginal polyp fall off
- Painful red rash on leg
- Health effects of eating pencils
- Pieces of flesh fall from vagina